Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  ~Slime Slay by KK~
Pages: [1]
Author

~Slime Slay by KK~

Slime Slay by KK

« on: March 30, 2018, 07:45:37 am »

Hello! We are a new account and absolutely love this site! In love! We are a mother-daughter team who adore cultivating creativity, making memories and finding fun in all that we can! I am a nurse and a breast cancer survivor who realizes everyday that life is so precious and am pursuing more of that "life-work balance...for my health & well-being and my family's! Hoping to engage in selling but kind of unsure how to start. I thought this would be a good start!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 02:30:40 pm »

Hello a mother-daughter team,
Welcome to iCraft and thank you for the words!  Kiss

You are currently not registered as a seller. That's why there are not many options available to you right now.

To upgrade your account to a Seller account, please go to you Profile page under My Account and check Sell checkbox at the top. You'll see more fields to fill out like your store name and description. Just follow the steps in that process to setup your store.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and looking forward to seeing what the two of you are creating.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 03:53:37 pm by iCraft Admin »
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  ~Slime Slay by KK~
Jump to:  
Click