Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Would you be interested in Webinars & Video Tutorials?
Pages: 1
Author

Would you be interested in Webinars & Video Tutorials?

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: March 22, 2018, 10:40:36 pm »

Video content is rising in popularity and could attract new users to the site. So we were wondering if you guys would be interested in doing Webinars & Video Tutorials related to your craft. They could be free or for a fee - up to you!
Or maybe you would be interested in learning new skills?  Wink
Let us know what you think!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 09:20:00 pm »

There's enough free content already on YouTube, I think it would be tough to do it for a fee.

Me, I've done some (fairly cruddy quality) videos. I don't have the time to learn to do nice ones and I wouldn't be able to keep content rolling out.

But I do think some kind of video content could draw users to the site.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 10:51:07 pm »

We are talking to some crafters that promote masterclasses through Facebook. We want to try to post a few of their videos and see how that would drive engagement and traffic. The theory is that those that would post videos, free or for a fee, would see an increased traffic to their store.

We plan to start with a Free video content, then expand it to Paid videos and Live Webinars (tutorials or masterclasses) that could also be offered as a recorded videos.

We'll post more details on the process, but please let us know if you have any videos that we could include in this new Video section. Thanks!
Pages: 1  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Would you be interested in Webinars & Video Tutorials?
Jump to:  
Click