Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  subscription fees
Pages: [1]
Author

subscription fees

Pam Gressot

« on: February 18, 2018, 11:38:36 pm »

I have written lots of messages and got no answers. I had a horrible time with pics. They kept coming up sideways. The site is not phone friendly. To list something I had to keep moving screen back and forth. Have to keep doing a search on safari.Downloading a app would be easier. I have not used the site for months. I had to take pics down they were sideways. I called att and they do not know why.I have not been able to use the site fast and list fast like eBay or postmark. I had business cards that say icraft on them and can't even use it.Now you are changing to taking a percentage. I feel I should get some of my subscription fees back. I have 1000 pair of handmade earrings in my house and I cant list them without a hassle.I wanted this to work. No-one has answered my concerns, Thanks Pam Gressot
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 08:47:15 pm »

Hi Pam,

Sorry to hear you were experiencing issues on our site.
We are adding more options, when it comes to images, on the redesigned site.
Currently, the only way to fix your photos is to flip them in Photoshop or any other image manipulation program and then re-upload them into your store.
The new site will be mobile friendly too.
I'll search for your emails to see if some of them were left unanswered or you can email us again and I'll make sure we respond to you right away. Thank you!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 01:46:30 pm »

Hi Pam,

I think you were simply not getting our emails. I emailed you today, but my mail bounced back. The message says the sender is blocked. Could you please add our customer service email cservice@icraftgifts.com to your Safe list and your contacts? I will resend you my message then. Thanks!
Gemstal Jewelry

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2018, 01:44:52 am »

When will the new site be implemented?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2018, 12:15:33 pm »

A few more months... We don't have the exact date yet.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  subscription fees
Jump to:  
Click