Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  What's on your wish list?
Pages: 1
Author

What's on your wish list?

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: December 29, 2017, 11:29:24 pm »

Hi guys,

As we are working on the website redesign, we'd love to hear from you what's important to you and what kinds of improvements you are looking forward to the most. This would help us to prioritize features.
So if I asked you to name top 5 things that you'd like to see on the new site, what would they be? Thanks! Kiss
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 11:43:31 pm »

Not sure I have 5 off the top of my head. I'll come back if I think of more.

1. Ability to accept more checkout options.
2. Help with shipping estimates - put in customer's postal code, get estimate.
3. I would like to see a total on the sales invoices for both the item costs and the shipping totals separately, then the full, all-in total. (Right now, it shows only the all-in total. I track shipping revenue versus shipping expense in my bookkeeping, so I need 2 separate totals per invoice.)
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 11:50:53 pm »

Ok, thought of them:

4. Data downloads and/or other data analytic information. It would be nice to download my sales history for a requested date-range in a spreadsheet compatible format. Then I could sort it in Excel and see stuff like: my biggest buyer by $ or by no. of order, or the geographic concentration of my sales, etc. Or I could download my view all product pages and compute views per # of days listed averages and views-to-purchases ratios, etc.

5. In the view all products page, when the quantity is "Sold", the status is "On Hold". I'd rather have those as a separate category called "Sold Out". So when I want to view just my on hold stuff to reactivate, I won't have all the sold-out things cluttering the list. (I like to cycle seasonal stuff to on hold and then activate them when the season comes back, etc. I'm afraid of accidentally re-listing something I'm actually sold out of.)
Pages: 1  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  What's on your wish list?
Jump to:  
Click