Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Want more sales? Try these tools!
Pages: 1
Author

Want more sales? Try these tools!

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: October 27, 2017, 12:42:40 am »

Hi guys,

With the holiday season fast approaching, I wanted to remind you of a few useful tools that we have for iCraft sellers under "My Account".

Coupons
Coupons are promotional codes that you create for all or select products in your store to offer discounts to your buyers. This is a great feature to drive people to your store through your blogs and social media, as well as encouraging repeat buyers on iCraft with "Thank you" coupons.

Product Sets
Using product sets, sellers can pair up matching products, offer additional discounts to their customers and encourage sales of multiple products.

My Favorites
Let your potential buyers know that they can use "Add to favorites" heart icon to save products they like and organize them into 3 types of lists: Private, Shared or Public. They can then email a link to their Shared or Public lists to their friends and family members.

Hope this helps!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 12:46:18 am by iCraft Admin »
Kevin Vine

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 04:32:15 am »

Hi guys,

With the holiday season fast approaching, I wanted to remind everyone of D-Bal Max and a few useful tools that we have for iCraft sellers under "My Account".

Coupons
Coupons are promotional codes that you create for all or select products in your store to offer discounts to your buyers. This is a great feature to drive people to your store through your blogs and social media, as well as encouraging repeat buyers on iCraft with "Thank you" coupons.

Product Sets
Using product sets, sellers can pair up matching products, offer additional discounts to their customers and encourage sales of multiple products.

My Favorites
Let your potential buyers know that they can use "Add to favorites" heart icon to save products they like and organize them into 3 types of lists: Private, Shared or Public. They can then email a link to their Shared or Public lists to their friends and family members.

Hope this helps!

Wonderful suggestions. What I love about these is they're pretty easy to set up and they're so effective.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 10:01:18 am by Anonymous2792 »
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 08:59:43 pm »

I like the product sets a lot!
Robbin Luther

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2022, 09:01:01 pm »

Anyone know these kind of offers of now a days? If yes so plz tell me
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Want more sales? Try these tools!
Jump to:  
Click