Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Shared Content  >  America's most organized home owner shares her top tips to help YOU tidy your house
Pages: [1]
Author

America's most organized home owner shares her top tips to help YOU tidy your house

SarahMars

« on: May 29, 2017, 02:28:58 am »

This lady takes home organizing to the extreme, but there are some good ideas for sure. She has a blog too if you want to see more http://www.alejandra.tv

Shared content:
America's most organized home owner shares her top tips to help YOU tidy your house
Washington D.C.-based professional organizer Alejandra Costello, takes viewers on a tour of her methodically categorized home to reveal how everything down to her tea bags and Tupperware lids are separated and stacked neat in designated places...
Read full story
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 02:30:40 am by SarahMars »
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 09:57:53 pm »

Lots of crafters whose blogs I follow have been posting the "Kon Mari" method. Apparently, it's also from a book. I've enjoyed watching others go through their decluttering of their craft rooms. Not sure I'm brave enough to do it though!
SarahMars

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 01:02:37 pm »

Fairy Cardmaker, I can't recognize you now since you've changed your avatar Smiley
SarahMars

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 01:07:20 pm »

I actually implemented a few ideas from her blog - added hanging pockets in between 2 shower curtains to hide them and to use vertical space. Also added same hanging pockets to 2 doors and added labels to each pocket to make it easy to identify what I put in them. Smiley
Got both things from Ikea.
Still going through my office. It will take a bit of time to organize all the paper and stuff I have laying around.  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Shared Content  >  America's most organized home owner shares her top tips to help YOU tidy your house
Jump to:  
Click