Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Two inquiries, if I may....currency listing on my storefront and blogs
Pages: 1
Author

Two inquiries, if I may....currency listing on my storefront and blogs

StylishDecorbyGClark

« on: June 06, 2016, 04:31:11 pm »

Ever since my store opened, on the bar where it lists "my account. My store, favorites..," it lists my currency as CAD.  I have clicked on that a dozen times and gone through the process to change it to USD, clicked apply, but nothing has ever changed.  Last week I contacted tech support for help in getting it changed so that perspective customers will know the correct currency I accept in my shop but so far I have heard nothing.  It would really be helpful if this information were correct.  How do I get it changed please?

Now about the blog.  Obviously never having written one I am not sure what you expect.  Is it open-ended....meaning it can be on any topic you choose?  Is there a good resource you can send me to for guidelines?   Is it supposed to teach something, just chat, or......what?  Can it be oratorical, commentary?   Thanks for any suggestions.

Ginger

http://www.icraftgifts.com/StylishDecorbyGClark
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 12:01:17 am »

Sorry for the slow response, Ginger!
We are looking at the issue with Currency converter. It probably broke due to recent updates. I'll keep you posted!

As for the blog, here is our Blogging Guidelines with a few resources listed below.
It should give you an idea of what types of topics we are looking for and the writing style.
Hope this helps!
Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks!
Pages: 1  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Two inquiries, if I may....currency listing on my storefront and blogs
Jump to:  
Click