Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Professional Crochet Swimsuit Maker
Pages: [1]
Author

Professional Crochet Swimsuit Maker

Shorah Bikinis

« on: April 15, 2016, 05:42:51 am »

Hello Everyone,

I am a new comer on iCraft.  I am getting around the website well....However, I am wondering how to post something on the website's blog?

Thank you in advance,
Shorah

Shared content:
I am a professional crochet swimwear and hat maker by Shorah Bikinis
Hello Dear Shoppers/Visitors, I started knitting and crocheting at a very early age, possibly as young as 8. My mom was very good at knitting, and I grew up...
Read full story
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 12:33:40 pm by iCraft Admin »
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 12:48:54 pm »

Welcome to iCraft, Shorah!
Happy to have you with us  Grin
Shorah Bikinis

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 09:27:18 pm »

Dear Admin,

Thank you so much for your warm welcoming message!  Smiley  I am glad that I found this website, which is Canadian based.   I live in London Ontario, and am a professional handmade crochet swimsuit/hat/dress maker. 

I am not too sure if you are the right person to ask you this questions, please:

How can I post a commend/announcement on iCraft's Blog?

Kind Regards,
Shorah
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 08:57:06 pm »

Hi Shorah!

Each seller has their own blog, which creates iCraft's blog feed. Not sure if it is still happening, but iCraft reviewed all blog posts in the beginning. So, while you may click "Publish Now!", it may take a few days to actually appear on the main blog site.

How to access your blog:
From "My Account", go to "My Blog" (left hand menu)

Tell your whole story! (not just a wee announcement)

Hope that helps! Welcome to the site!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Professional Crochet Swimsuit Maker
Jump to:  
Click