Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  how do I make my shipping profile work?
Pages: [1]
Author

how do I make my shipping profile work?

PURRINGFROGSTUDIO

« on: March 27, 2016, 05:02:37 pm »

I have chosen shipping profiles 5 times.  Each time I try to make my product live, I get an error message saying there are no shipping profiles.  Anyone else having the same issue?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 12:34:28 am »

Hi Rita,
You need to associate your Shipping Profiles with your products.
You can do that by picking up to 3 profiles from the drop-downs on the product page where it says:

Available for Shipping: 

However, since you've named all 5 profiles with the same name, it will be hard for you to pick the right shipping profile from the drop-down.

So, first, I'd suggest you go back to the Shipping Profiles page https://icraftgifts.com/member_shipping_profiles.php and remove the duplicates and then name your profiles with more meaningful names, like "Shipping to Canada" and "Shipping to US".

Then go back to your product pages and pick up to 3 shipping profiles from the drop-downs.
Hope this helps.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  how do I make my shipping profile work?
Jump to:  
Click