Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  What do you think of these?
Pages: [1]
Author

What do you think of these?

SarahMars

« on: January 21, 2016, 04:10:35 pm »

Just saw this cool product on iCraft. Wonder if anyone has used it. Could it really be as good as the dryer sheets? I'd be happy to replace them if the wool dryer balls would do the job. I am intrigued...

Shared content:
Wool Dryer Balls - Ecofriendly Hypoallergenic by Artisetta
Felted wool dryer balls COMPLETELY REPLACE toxic dryer sheets. FOREVER!
These beautiful yet practical dryer balls reduce drying time- the more you use, the faster your clothes dry! They also soften clothes while reducing static and wrinkles. You can even apply essential oils before tossing them in the dryer to lightly scent your laundry and eliminate germs.
Read full story
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 11:07:17 am »

Nope, I haven't tried them but I've wondered too. Don't know anyone who has tried. Didn't know about the essential oils tip! Good tip! Wonder if they would be really noisy in the dryer drum though. (But probably not as bad as buttons and zippers! Those are so noisy!)
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  What do you think of these?
Jump to:  
Click