Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  setting up Facebook social feed- HELP!
Pages: 1
Author

setting up Facebook social feed- HELP!

TurtlesTreasureTrove

« on: November 02, 2015, 01:56:21 pm »

Hi, I am fairly new to icraft, and I would love to connect my Facebook page to my store page through the "setup social feeds" area here. However, here is what has been happening - the little tab that says to choose existing facebook account reads "not connected", and when I click on it, my only option is "not connected". I Know I'm not connected, that's what I'm Trying to fix! So, I go to click on the tab right below that one that says "connnect with Facebook", and a box begins to come up that loooks like it might be something I could use to connect with Facebook, then instantly disapears before anything in it comes up, or I can do anything with it. I have tried this proces on both my computer and my phone, mutiple times, and what I just described is what happens on Both, causing me to believe it's the site, and not my computer.
Yes, I have contacted tech support, a few days ago, and am still waiting to hear back. If anyone else is having this problem, or has had it, and found the way around it, I would love to hear from you. I Really do want to get my facebook page and my store connected, I think it could help me a lot.Thanks!
P.S., if anyone in you know might like a treasure-keepsake box this Christmas, my store is Turtles Treasure Trove, stop on by for a look!   
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 11:17:59 pm »

Hi TurtlesTreasureTrove,
It looks like Facebook had an update that broke our feed  Roll Eyes, so this issue is being investigated right now.
For now, you can only use our Twitter feed. Sorry, for inconvenience!
TurtlesTreasureTrove

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 01:45:31 pm »

OK; well at least it's not me! Wink Thanks for replying, and please let us all know once the Fbook feed is back up and useable again. Thank You!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 11:11:19 pm »

Our Facebook feed should be fixed now.  Grin
Please try setting it up again and let us know how it goes.
Thanks!
elizanne

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 01:44:04 pm »

Hi:

When I try to set up the Facebook feed it gives me the Not Connected and a personal page.  When I log out of Facebook and try to connect I can only access the personal and not my store page.  The page that is in the drop down menu has been discontinued.  Any idea how I can connect?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 12:33:32 am »

We'll look into this issue and keep you posted!
Likewell

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2017, 02:15:30 pm »

It is still not working?
Pages: 1  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  setting up Facebook social feed- HELP!
Jump to:  
Click