Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Store Critique  >  Can you tell me whats wrong?
Pages: 1
Author

Can you tell me whats wrong?

Vintage Paper Exchange

« on: August 09, 2015, 05:20:43 pm »

Hi, I just opened my store, literally 2 days ago, I have tons of views, no orders, and no comments. Are my prices too high? What do i need to be successful??? Help!!

https://icraftgifts.com/vintage-paper-exchange
SarahMars

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 10:00:50 pm »

Hi there,
I don't know about the prices, but it probably takes longer that 2 days to start selling.
So don't get discouraged. It takes some time to get sales. Roll Eyes
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 08:27:59 pm »

It definitely takes time to build awareness. Views don't mean much if it's not the right crowd doing the viewing. How are you promoting your store? How are you creating awareness of your products? Knowing your target market will help you figure where and how to get seen by them.

Personally, I'm not picky and my brain says I'll take any market! But, in reality I know full well that's not how it works. You do have to target something. You do have to carve out the spot in the market that you want to dominate. You can play inside the WHOLE market, but you should pick an area you want to be the best at - that's your target market.

I'm sure there's lots of stuff about target market articles you could find on the web.

Best of luck with your shop! Welcome to iCraft.
Pages: 1  
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Store Critique  >  Can you tell me whats wrong?
Jump to:  
Click