Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Uploading Photos
Pages: 1
Author

Uploading Photos

Hofkissed

« on: July 19, 2015, 11:53:35 am »

Recently, my photos have not been uploading properly. They are portrait photos and are displayed as portrait photos on my computer. When I create a new listing and upload photos, they are shown as portrait photos. However, as soon as my listing goes 'live', my photos change their orientation and are displayed landscape.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Just curious...
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 12:05:15 am »

Hi Hofkissed,

Are you saying your photos show one orientation when your listings are "On hold" and switch to a different orientation after you change product status to "Live"? That would be strange.

The only time I've seen this issue with photos changing orientation is during upload. Sometimes we change photo's orientation in a photo viewing program, but not in the photo itself, so when we upload it, the orientation looks wrong. The fix for that is to flip photos in Photoshop or other editing program, resave and reupload them. Not sure if that helps you in your situation.
Pages: 1  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Uploading Photos
Jump to:  
Click