Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Store Critique  >  New to iCraft , please help with my store critique
Pages: [1]
Author

New to iCraft , please help with my store critique

Venko

« on: May 03, 2015, 11:38:26 am »

Hello fellow crafters , I have recently joined iCraft and it is all new to me , asking you to review my shop and help me with some tips about improving it .

Yekaterina
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 12:24:31 am by iCraft Admin »
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 12:30:43 am »

Welcome to iCraft, Yekaterina! We are glad to have you on board  Grin

Your store is really lovely!
I'd add more items, if you have more, even if they are only available for custom orders. More items will attract more visitors to your pages.

Also,check out our Collections and Product Sets features. Good luck to you!
SarahMars

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 12:43:53 am »

Hi Yekaterina,

I absolutely love your crocheted toys and I hate to say this, but your prices are quite high for someone like myself to buy them. When I go shopping for toys for my nieces and nephews, I am setting a budget for of $30-40.  Roll Eyes
I'd suggest introducing smaller and more affordable toys. But that's just me. Sorry, if that's not what you wanted to hear. I am sure that there are some buyers that will not care about prices as much as me, because your quality is great. You are, undoubtedly, super talented!
Maple Leaf

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 01:09:32 am »

Privet Ekaterina,

Ti prosto molodets! Takie ocharovatel'nie igrushki i ukrasheniaya. Naverno davno masterish. Ya nichego v printsipe ne vizhu chto mozho ispravit'. Vse prosto klass! Udachi!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 08:26:45 pm »

Hi there!
I think you are using your photos and your tags well. I agree that there needs to be more items. You have such a mixture of crafted goods in your shop. Shoppers need more of each kind to look at to have enough choice in a single category.

Welcome to iCraft and best of luck with your store!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Store Critique  >  New to iCraft , please help with my store critique
Jump to:  
Click