Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  no sales
Pages: 1
Author

no sales

Northwoods Carvings

« on: November 14, 2014, 06:10:53 pm »

Hi there. I have been on icraft for 2 months now, have had lots of hits but no sales. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

SarahMars

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 01:24:57 am »

Hi Northwoods Carvings,
I think your items are incredibly cute and will be popular this holiday season. For me personally, prices are a bit too high. If you had sales or were offering discounts for buying more than one item, I'd probably buy from your store.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 04:52:05 pm »

Hi there!
You have very lovely items. Well shaped, well finished and well photographed! (I especially like the penguins!)

Not sure if it's just my screen but it looks like there is a space in your shop title. To me, it looks like Wood c arvings. That might affect a keyword search.

Have you considered sprinkling other keywords in too? Variants like:
Wood figurines
Animal figurines
Wooden animals

How else are you advertising? Where else are you selling? Promote your shop through every avenue you can!

I notice a listing said: ***Price includes shipping*** Perhaps put right in the visible part of the shop announcement that Prices include Shipping in Canada and the US so that people are not scared off by prince before getting to an individual listing. (I don't find the prices too bad for the work involved, myself, but anything you can do to keep your customers informed and inclined to stay longer is a plus!)

You say how the nature around you inspires you. Why not share more about that source? Include some wildlife facts about the subjects (sparrow, penguin, beaver, etc.) right in your listing, or make a little fact sheet that will be included with your listings as something fun.

You have 22 listings right now. I assume that means you are on at least the 50 listing plan. Put more up! The more to see, the longer people may poke around the shop.

That's all I can think of right now. Wishing you great success over the holiday season!
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  no sales
Jump to:  
Click