Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  I'm new around here
Pages: 1
Author

I'm new around here

ReFuseClothing

« on: September 11, 2014, 07:27:05 pm »

I just opened my store a few weeks ago. I create Funky, Ecclectic, One of a Kind Upcycled Fashions and Accessories.  I had a digital camera/pc meltdown at the same time, so I'm back peddling a bit to get all of my current products listed, but I'm getting there.

I welcome any and all comments, thoughts and critiques.

Cheers,
Teresa
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 11:22:02 pm »

Welcome on board, Teresa! Glad to have you with us. Smiley
SarahMars

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 11:43:18 pm »

Hi Teresa,
I am always amazed at how some people are able to upcycle/re-use materials and create something decent looking. I've tried a few times and the results were pretty sad. Ha ha  Cheesy
How do you decide what will work?
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 10:04:49 pm »

Welcome Teresa!

Sorry to hear about your PC meltdown. My PC is aging and I'm trying to drag myself through the task of reshuffling and transferring the files on it so I can upgrade. It's not my idea of fun.

I'd have to say, you really need to work the words "upcycled clothing" into your listings/shop intro more! Although I think your shop name is rather clever, search engines will read it without the capitals and it becomes refuseclothing. So, you really need to be on top of your keywords. Every-now and then, describe your items as re-fused into something new or upcycled.

Also, what does this mean?
**Your Daughter will love you if you're thinking of this for her Mom**

Are you addressing the moms? If so, you need a comma before Mom. Otherwise, it looks like the shopper is a third person buying something for someone's mom and their daughter will love the shopper if they do buy it.

It's in this listing:
https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/61179/skulls-and-lace-tank-dress.php

Sometimes a small adjustment can have a big impact!  I hope you are able to work through your PC issues to get your shop populated with more, wonderful and interesting wearable art soon!
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  I'm new around here
Jump to:  
Click