Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Stopping in to say "Hi, my name is..."
Pages: 1
Author

Stopping in to say "Hi, my name is..."

Papillon Gifts

« on: August 31, 2014, 11:54:11 pm »

Hi - I just opened my store today, and I'm in the process of loading it up.  Please feel free to pop in and have a look.  Critiques are always welcome!  Glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know you all!
Jewels Made With Love

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 07:08:38 pm »

Hi Beth,

Welcome to iCraft! I'm fairly new here as well and am still getting to know people  Smiley

Your necklaces are gorgeous! Your photographs are also nice and clear, and your prices are reasonable. I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!

Elisa
Maple Leaf

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 01:26:08 pm »

Hi Beth,

Welcome to iCraft! Your store looks very nice. I'd only suggest removing word "Handmade" from product titles, as all products here are suppose to be handmade and that takes valuable space when you are trying to scan product titles on your store page or the search results page.
SarahMars

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 02:49:52 am »

Welcome Beth!  Smiley
Always nice to see another Canadian crafter joining. Your store looks nice, great photos and clear descriptions. Good luck to you!
Papillon Gifts

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 10:19:09 am »

Thanks for the welcome!  Nice to "meet " you all.
ReFuseClothing

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 07:20:20 pm »

Hi, the shop & your products look great!  I'm very new here too ... please take a visit when you can.
Teresa
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2014, 09:39:47 pm »

Hey, I'm "down the road" from you.... kinda.  Welcome to iCraft!!  I've always liked clay but I am hopeless with it.

Wishing you great success!
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Stopping in to say "Hi, my name is..."
Jump to:  
Click