Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Store Critique  >  New to iCraft and needing advice
Pages: 1
Author

New to iCraft and needing advice

Jewels Made With Love

« on: August 29, 2014, 07:07:49 pm »

Hi everyone!

I'm new to iCraft, and I've noticed that a lot of people have been viewing my items, but I haven't made any sales. I would welcome any advice or suggestions Smiley Thanks!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 02:16:14 am »

Welcome to iCraft, Jewels Made With Love!  Grin

At the quick glance, I didn't notice anything wrong with your store. Your photos are nice and prices and worldwide shipping charges are reasonable.
I'd create a few product collections and start promoting using our social feed and our widget builder.
Jewels Made With Love

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 04:46:21 am »

Thanks very much! I'll get started on that and hopefully I'll see some sales soon  Grin
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 09:34:55 pm »

Hi There!

You can take what I say with a grain of salt, since I don't sell much myself. To be perfectly honest, I think your shop looks pretty good, so I'd say the best bang for your buck will be with advertising. Promote awareness of your shop and your items as much as you can!

For minor tweaks...

I'd suggest sneaking in some more keywords to your shop introduction.  Examples:
I can never resist beautiful crystals in mermaid greens and blues to make a casual, laid back bracelet! Or shiny glass beads in regal purples for a necklace that makes a sophisticated statement! How about delicate pearls in soft shades of pink and peach for a soft-spoken ring? Or smooth ceramic beads in fiery reds and oranges to make earrings for the talk-of-the-party?

Review your listings to make sure you list all the materials. What are these separators and the toggle made of?
https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/60861/rubber-cord-bracelet-red-crystal-beads.php

Seems you are using the categories and your multiple picture slots well. Best of luck on iCraft!
Jewels Made With Love

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 09:03:21 pm »

Your advice is really helpful Fairy Cardmaker. I guess I could go into more detail about what each component is made of (for example the PEWTER separators and PEWTER toggle). I really like your suggestion on adding more to my introduction! It does sound much better with the added detail. I'm going to keep working on my shop with the advice you gave me.
Any more opinions?  Smiley
Pages: 1  
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Store Critique  >  New to iCraft and needing advice
Jump to:  
Click