Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Assignment 5, Bootcamp #6 - Twitter Marketing, Part 2
Pages: 1 [2]  All
Author

Assignment 5, Bootcamp #6 - Twitter Marketing, Part 2

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2014, 10:19:31 pm »

Lannie, try creating private list first and then adding people to it. Should work!

Everyone, I am not going to post any more assignments.
Please try to complete remaining tasks & ask any questions about Twitter marketing you might have this week. Thanks!
Lannie

Administrator

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2014, 05:59:46 pm »

Hi Admin, you were right - I just now created a private list on Twitter and then added the names. Sorry if I confused things - I was pretty confused myself!

Thank you for the sessions on Pinterest and Twitter. I learned alot!
Hofkissed

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2014, 10:54:48 am »

Hi Admin & Bootcampers,

Sorry for being MIA and sorry if this caused the Bootcamp to fail. My daughter got sick and my son was teething and then got sick... and now I'm feeling sick too. So, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to check in or work on this last assignment. I will try over the weekend to catch up.

How long do we have to ask questions before the Bootcamp closes?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2014, 01:12:36 am »

Hi Hofkissed,

Hope you and your kids will get better soon. Things happen. What can you do?  Roll Eyes
I am going to extend questioning period for this Bootcamp for 1 more week. Please try to implement a few things from the missed assignments and do some reading if you can. Thanks!
Jewelry Made With Love

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2014, 12:19:28 pm »

I am also still trying to catch up.   Last weekend being at my mom and dad's and then being super busy here at home.  Next week seems to be slow so I should be able to catch up with no problem.
Jewelry Made With Love

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2014, 04:06:25 pm »

I'm going to have to bow out at this time. I'm just not able to keep up. For some reason if I take the pain medication I'm a little out of it, and  if I don't take any the pain gets to me and I want to sleep.

I'm so sorry as I really need this to get something to sell, even just one thing and I'm be happy.

Thanks for understanding

Cindy
Lannie

Administrator

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2014, 09:07:47 pm »

Hi Cindy,

Please don't worry about anything. It's summer and we're all pretty busy. Plus what a good time to slow down!  Smiley Hope you're feeling a lot better soon.

How about we explore Twitter, Pinterest and maybe even FaceBook on our own this summer, when we have time. We can ask questions of everyone on the Forum, and access the experience and insight out there.

To make it easy to find the replies, let's use "Share an Update or Ask a Question", at the top of the Main Community page when you are logged in to iCraft. Use the Title "Social Media 101".

What do you say, Hofkissed and Admin? Unique Bundle, please join in too. Let's give it a try, no pressure.

cheers,

Lannie
Jewelry Made With Love

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2014, 04:02:22 pm »

Thank you   I will definitly look into it.  With my knee replacement and meds and, and, and   It has been a very very busy last 2 months.  Now that I get start moving around better I have to weed a huge area flower and veggies and because I haven't been able to weed so now it has more weeds than flowers.

Thank you for the great idea.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2014, 03:57:09 am »

Bootcamp is over now, but you guys can always continue on your own and welcome to ask any questions on forum. Thanks for participating!
Pages: 1 [2]  All  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Assignment 5, Bootcamp #6 - Twitter Marketing, Part 2
Jump to:  
Click