Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Assignment 3, Bootcamp #6 - Pinterest Marketing, Part 2
Pages: 1 [2]  All
Author

Assignment 3, Bootcamp #6 - Pinterest Marketing, Part 2

Lannie

Administrator

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2014, 07:53:31 pm »

Report re Pinterest: This was a great overview of marketing on Pinterest. I think as I work more with the program I'll become more comfortable and I'll be able to use it more effectively.

I must say I quite love it! Must remember to keep focused, and not let it take over my life - I can see how it could become a major time suck!

NoriandChasesCorner: I'm curious - can I ask what your reasons are for not liking Group Boards?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2014, 11:22:51 pm »

Unique Bundle,

I think we could've helped you with Pinterest more if you were more specific, like I am stuck on page x after doing y. We need more details, so we could recreate your situation.

Same applies to your difficulties with updating your iCraft store. Did you go to "View All Products" page? Simply click on the product title or on the green edit icon below product titles on that page and make all the necessary changes on the next page. Make sure you click on "Submit" button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.Hope this helps.
Unique Bundle

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2014, 11:44:57 am »

Thanks, I figured out the update, but it takes so long, I thought it would be something simple like clicking  an "update" button and it's done.
Problem is I have limited pockets of time to dedicate to the bootcamp.  When I have difficulties, since this is all so foreign to me, I need an answer pretty much in "real time".  A day or so later, I have to revisit the problem, think about it and then try to apply the help.  My brain isn't wired the way it must be for online "stuff".  At leas for now, I just don't have to time to go back and forth.  I need to attack it when I have a moment and clarity of what the situation is.  I'll do some home work on my own to try to understand the workings of Pinterest and jump back in possibly at a later date.  I'm not interested in Twitter and most social media's, and feel the time to do so, takes away from production..  It's all good, I learned some and will take that and propel my self forward at a speed that I can handle.  I'm a person-person/talk type and really do not connect to online stuff, but I feel good that I gave it a try and will continue at a speed that is comfortable for me.  Thanks for all the help, I did make some progress and I wish to stop while I feel good about that.
Pages: 1 [2]  All  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Assignment 3, Bootcamp #6 - Pinterest Marketing, Part 2
Jump to:  
Click