Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Assignment 1, Bootcamp #6 - Store Reviews
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Author

Assignment 1, Bootcamp #6 - Store Reviews

Jewelry Made With Love

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2014, 01:49:23 am »

Thanks NoriandChasesCorner. I'm sure he'll do it for me if he thinks that I might be able to finally sell something if it gets done.

I'm doing very well in the recovery process. I'm walking with the walker and sometimes take small jaunts without it. I can sit in my recliner with my foot touching the ground for close to a half hour before it needs to be straighten out. On the machine that makes it bend I'm already at the 110 degrees in flexing the knee. I'm trying to get healed as fast as I can as the other knee will be done as soon as I can do it.
NoriandChasesCorner

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2014, 02:06:29 am »

Jewelry made with Love: Good for you!! I know the ones that I know who have had that surgery have all said that was what made all the difference in their recovery. Keep it up.

Lannie: I went back and double checked, everything is showing USD for the currency. I even went through you link to see if it showed something different but it shows USD too. I'm at a loss.
Jewelry Made With Love

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2014, 10:51:13 am »

I've heard many horror stories of people who don't work on their joints and never get full movement back. I have to get full movement back so  that the other knee can get replaced and so that I can finally be a great grandma instead of a lump on the couch and dull.  I want to be  able to play with them and I really can't do it the way I am now.
Lannie

Administrator

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2014, 12:34:50 pm »

Hi NoriandChasesCorner: This currency issue is puzzling to me too. Shocked  I'm in Canada - not sure how the system could know that... Perhaps others could check the page too please?  (https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/44681/reversible-mans-afghan-country-blue-and-green.php) Admin, can you help sort this out?

Jewelry Made With Love, way to go! With your positive attitude you'll heal quickly and your lucky grandkids will soon have an active and fun Grandma!
NoriandChasesCorner

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2014, 05:17:09 pm »

Jewelry Made With Love: I'm glad you feel the importance of being a great grandmother. My grandmother is 85 and she still expects my children and now her 3 yr old great great granddaughter to come stay with her over Xmas break and through out the summer. And although they all understand that Grandma has to take a nap to keep going, they would be lost if she wasn't involved while they are there. All of your grandchildren are blessed that you want to be an active grandmother.
Lannie

Administrator

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2014, 09:01:17 pm »

NoriandChasesCorner: I figured out what the issue is with the currency. It's actually nothing to worry about, and I'm embarrassed I didn't think of it right away. Embarrassed I have cookies set on my machine, which means that the iCraft system remembers what I set my currency at, and automatically displays all currency I see on the site as Canadian! It's a great customization feature to make things smooth and easy for buyers. So sorry if I worried you needlessly.
NoriandChasesCorner

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2014, 09:16:08 pm »

Lannie: I'm actually glad that's all it was. Don't be embarrassed. I do things like that all the time. Thanks for letting me know.
Jewelry Made With Love

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2014, 10:31:12 pm »

NoriandChasesCorner    I found out tonight that I may have overdone it on the excersize    I have a swollen spot under the knee cap that may or may not be normal. I will find out tomorrow at 7am physical therapy.  I was told to cut back some and see what happens.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2014, 11:43:04 pm »

I only saw a report from "Jewelry Made With Love" so far. Can everyone else please post their report on this week's assignment?
How many changes have you managed to make to your store this week? Thanks!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2014, 11:47:48 pm »

Unfortunately, since we didn't hear this week from Gen3studios & Ninaross Designs, they are out.
I am re-posting the updated list of participants for this Bootcamp.

Unique Bundle

NoriandChasesCorner

Jewelry Made With Love

Hofkissed
NoriandChasesCorner

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2014, 09:49:54 am »

Icraft Admin: I have been going through my descriptions looking for errors, better ways to word things and adding the type of yarn, if I can still remember what it was. I also added the suggested paragraph breaks. I will be redoing some of the pictures but no promises on how fast those come.

Jewelry Made With Love: Don't over do it. You have been given a wonderful opportunity to be able to sit down and focus on your store without the guilt that you should be up doing something else. Exercise like your suppose to but also use your downtime to make the most of your store and your craft. Then when you're on your feet again you will have plenty of time for activity. Especailly while doing this bootcamp. Two birds, one stone.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2014, 06:27:52 pm »

Thanks for the update, NoriandChasesCorner!
Just try to finish everything asap to focus on this weeks assignment.
Lannie

Administrator

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2014, 03:33:08 pm »

Hofkissed and Unique Bundle:  Please let the group know what you have adjusted in your stores as a result of our reviews. Did you find the feedback useful? Did you run into any issues you want to share?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Assignment 1, Bootcamp #6 - Store Reviews
Jump to:  
Click