Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  Sellers' Bootcamp #6 - Social Media Marketing
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Author

Sellers' Bootcamp #6 - Social Media Marketing

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: May 06, 2014, 12:46:55 am »

Some of you were asking us how to attract more buyers to your store. So why would you care about social media if you just want to make more sales? 

Well, because social media helps people with the discovery of new content (like new products) through social media search or social feeds. It also helps us build links to our store and product pages, which in turn supports our SEO efforts. And its free!

So our next Sellers' Bootcamp will focus on Social Media Marketing.
We are going to explore just a few tools, like Pinterest and Twitter to increase targeted traffic to your stores and to make a few more sales.

I think we'll need only 10 people for this Bootcamp (I'll confirm numbers a bit later), so please let us know if you are interested in participating.

How about start date of June 1st?
We'll have 2 assignments per week for 4-6 weeks. (Again, I'll confirm the details a bit later)
Week 1, as usual, will be spent on store reviews, so we'd clean up everything before starting promotional activities. (If your store is fine than you'll just help others with your feedback & critique.)

We'll also explore how to use our own promotional tools, like promo widgets, social feeds, coupons. sets and collections (that are coming out in a few days!   Wink ) and tie them back to social media marketing. So it will be an exciting Bootcamp where we will work with each of you individually and provide an advise that's specific to your situation. So are you in?  Cool
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 10:22:51 pm »

I would like to learn more about how to use Twitter properly, but I am traveling too much for work to keep up.  I will read up behind the times if this bootcamp roles!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 11:05:53 pm »

Ahhh... that's too bad, Fairy Cardmaker!  Cry
I'd love to see some familiar faces in this Bootcamp.
Unique Bundle

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 05:17:20 pm »

You stated there would be 2 assignments per week.. about how much time/hours would be involved..?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 09:41:42 pm »

Well, that in a way depends on how well you know and use social media sites. Maybe couple hrs per assignment. Plus, I'll be providing additional links for reading, so it's really up to you how much time you want to spend on learning new things. We can always adjust assignments so you won't feel  overwhelmed. We'll see how it goes.
Unique Bundle

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 09:45:44 pm »

I'd like to try to do the boot camp.. please keep me posted, Thank you
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2014, 10:52:44 pm »

Awesome! We have one participant now.  Grin
Who else wants to join?
Come on guys, let's learn a few new things together and hopefully, get you more sales. We can do a lot as a group.
Gen3studioS

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2014, 07:19:55 am »

I can always use some help with electronic concepts! I'd be interested.

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2014, 09:48:58 am »

Wonderful! Now we have two participants.   Grin
NoriandChasesCorner

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2014, 08:56:29 pm »

I am curious to know if being in this boot camp would require having a Twitter account?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2014, 12:18:10 am »

Well, since we'll be looking at Twitter marketing, I'd definitely suggest opening one and experimenting with it.  What's your objection to Twitter?
NoriandChasesCorner

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2014, 12:30:25 pm »

I have no objection to Twitter. I was just trying to decide if I had room on my plate for one more thing. I know absolutely nothing about Twitter. But the bottom line is, you can't grow if you aren't willing to jump in and learn. So I would be grateful if you would sign me up for this boot camp, if there is still room. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with the rest of you. Thanks.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2014, 01:56:44 pm »

Great, you are in!   Grin
Who else wants to know how to promote their store for free using social media?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2014, 11:44:06 pm »

For those of you that already signed up for the next Bootcamp - could you please list for me social media sites that you use right now and how often do you use them? Please list your accounts, so we'd follow each other later.

Also, anything specific you'd like to learn? This will help me to structure the assignments. Thanks!
Jewelry Made With Love

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2014, 08:38:56 am »

I'd love to get into the bootcamp. I use Facebook and twitter
Pages: [1] 2 3  All  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  Sellers' Bootcamp #6 - Social Media Marketing
Jump to:  
Click