Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  New to iCraft
Pages: 1
Author

New to iCraft

Lovebird Silver Jewellery

« on: February 04, 2014, 03:48:15 pm »

Just popping in to say hi Smiley
I'm new and have opened an iCraft shop to show my jewellery designs.  I'm based on the Isle of Wight in the UK.  Stormy here tonight with the waves crashing and wind howling.  Lucky I'm cozy indoors and enjoying looking around the iCraft website.  
SarahMars

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 03:03:34 am »

Welcome to iCraft, Lovebird! I love your avatar. So bright and cheerful.
I always wanted to know how it's like to live on the island. Sounds very exotic.
Lovebird Silver Jewellery

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 02:46:01 pm »

Hi Sarah

Thank you for the welcome  Smiley

Life on the Island isn't very exotic at the moment with the rainy weather.  But it is nice here.  We live a short walk from the beach and its lovely in the summer xxx
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 11:02:12 pm »

Welcome to iCraft!

Just the word "island" sounds exotic, lol!  One day, I'm going to visit the UK.  It's on the bucket list.

Best of luck with your iCraft shop!
Jewels Made With Love

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 07:17:20 pm »

Hi and welcome to iCraft!

I have to agree that your avatar IS bright and cheerful - it instantly put a smile on my face  Smiley

I'm fairly new to iCraft also and am still getting to know people. I live in Mexico and right now it's - surprisingly - very rainy also!
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  New to iCraft
Jump to:  
Click