Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Was Santa good to you this year?
Pages: [1]
Author

Was Santa good to you this year?

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: December 25, 2012, 04:04:48 pm »

Merry Xmas everyone! Smiley
Hope you have a good one. What was your favorite present this year? What movies are you watching today? What did you cook for your family?
I tried to stay away from chocolate this week, but its following me everywhere... oh, well  Roll Eyes
Happy Holidays to you and your family! Stay warm and enjoy good food. Smiley
Jewelry by Kat

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 01:11:17 am »

Santa was good to all of us this year. When we got together we had homemade lasagna and wonderful handmade garlic cheese bread. The house smelled wonderful and all our tummys were full! The cats only knocked the tree down once. Today is the day after Christmas and there is a blizzard outside!  I am thankful it waited so all families could safely get together. Happy new year to my bootcamp buddies and the boss of course and everyone else..............Kat
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 01:14:25 am by Jewelry by Kat »
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 01:23:12 am »

Oh, that's great to hear, Kat!  Grin So you had a big family over for Xmas? Did you do all the cooking or did you get some help? I love the smell of food in the house as well.

We had a pretty good weather here in Toronto, and a wonderful time at Christmas. I wanted a white Christmas, but unfortunately we had no snow on Christmas eve this time. But guess what? It's snowing now. Smiley

I got a few nice sweaters and the perfume that I really like for Christmas. Did you get good Christmas presents? What was the best one this year? I love hearing what others got for Xmas. It gives me ideas for the next year.  Wink
Jewelry by Kat

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 01:56:28 am »

The best present that I got this year was from my daughter. One of those digital photo frames on a key chain and she said that i have to put my jewelry photos in it so I have a "catalog" to show people my work!  Great idea!.Of course the second best was a gift card to my favorite bead store. The water fountain for my outside fish pond was really neat.  My daughter too gets me my favorite perfume at christmas and she "thought" she got the right one, so did I, so I sprayed myself and then we all realized that I stunk...oh my --wrong perfume!! So I smelled bad all evening.  I made the lasagna because I am into quick and easy and my son i law made the garlic bread.
Delightful Suds

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 01:17:51 pm »

Happy Holidays all! I also had a wonderful Christmas  Grin My hubby and I made a turkey feast and the whole family had a very merry time! Even the dog got a special treat under the tree  Smiley. My favourite gift was from my hubby, and that was a beautiful dress. Another one was the softest and coziest throw I ever had in my life. Great times, great times  Cool. Happy New Year to everyone!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 10:38:05 pm »

Glad to hear everyone is enjoying their holidays.  Merry XMas to all!

We've done Xmas with the hubby's family and my sister, her hubby and the boys are coming New Year's day.  One of her boys is sick and I have a head cold myself too, so we are postponing.

The BEST "gift" of the holiday's so far: Hubby helped me rearrange my craft room (again).  The last local scrapbook store went out of business and I nabbed a slat wall with paper holders.  He mounted it for me, even though I ran over his injured toe with a box trying to clear space in the closet for it and I also dropped the level on his head.  He looooooves me a whole lot is all I can say!

My room is re-arranged, but it's up to me to re-organize now, when I get over this cold and have more energy.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Was Santa good to you this year?
Jump to:  
Click