Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  More than 500+items! How?
Pages: [1]
Author

More than 500+items! How?

Ahkriti

« on: September 23, 2012, 07:59:24 pm »

Hello! I just noticed that there are stores here that have over 500+ items listed.

My concern now is how does any store here with 50 items or less have any chance against those who claim  that they sell "HANDMADE" and have over 500+ items listed.

I am here and started an online store because icraftgifts.com  was THE PLACE for HANDMADE artists.

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 03:32:30 am »

Hi AhKriti,

We usually ask people for additional information when we have questions. Some work together as a group and that's why they post more products. We are not limiting to individuals. The main requirement is handmade. Maybe we should add an icon for groups or collectives vs individuals?
One thing that we are planning to improve is to ensure that each store describes their operations better. Some people barely fill out their store descriptions, which is not helpful to buyers or search engines.
Ahkriti

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 11:41:57 am »

Okay! I will go with what you say about companies bringing in their "handmade" designs. Thank you!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 02:53:16 pm »

AhKriti, we are trying our best to ensure all products are handmade. We usually ask through email for additional info and pictures showing how those products are made. However, it's not a bullet-proof approach. You guys can help us moderate and flag products that you think are not handmade. Sometimes it's helpful to know what questions to ask. Please suggest how we can improve!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  More than 500+items! How?
Jump to:  
Click