Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Weird Sales problem
Pages: [1]
Author

Weird Sales problem

PanzellJewelry

« on: July 15, 2012, 12:19:59 pm »

So someone bought two items from my shop. But the payment statuses say Not Paid, and I checked my paypal account and the money hasn't been deposited. So, am I supposed to ship it anyway? Or does iCraft work in a way that I receive payment after the buyer receives the item? I've been wondering about all sorts of scenarios.
I emailed the person and got no response. *sigh*
Has this ever happened to anyone?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 04:57:59 pm »

Hi PanzellJewelry,

If you didn't get the money, don't ship your products!
You did the right thing by trying to get in touch with your buyer. But if they don't respond, you can simply cancel that order on your end through My Account.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 08:09:56 pm »

Nope, I haven't had this.  Paypal comes through immediately fo rme.  Do you have other payment options set up?  Like cheque/money order or something that the buyer could pick an option other than Paypal?
Ahkriti

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 07:29:22 am »

I had this situation once. Somebody thought of buying jewelry from my store, but in the last minute opted not to purchase. But the system did take into account that she had purchased it. She did not put in any of her mode of payment, but like you I received an email for a sale, but nothing from paypal. So I wrote to the person who confirmed that it was a mistake from her end.
So now, if the customer is not replying I guess you can cancel the order.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Weird Sales problem
Jump to:  
Click