Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Phasing out Free Subscription option
Pages: 1 [2]  All
Author

Phasing out Free Subscription option

Dreamspirit Creations

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 07:09:59 pm »

I am new here also. I will say that I agree with Silver Dawn. What she says makes sense and would be fair to all.
Wired Nan Studio

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2013, 12:32:26 pm »

I agree. For those of us just starting out a monthly fee would be best until we see how business goes. As things ramp up then a commission  for each sale makes sense.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2013, 01:09:24 pm »

Ok, thanks for your feedback and welcome to iCraft community!  Grin
Unique Bundle

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2013, 01:59:22 pm »

I believe I have until March, for my "free" sub. to expire.  Do I need to do anything before that date?  I read the post about Dec. 1.st, and possible issues with my site being non-functional after that.  What does that mean and how will it relate to my personal shope on iCraft?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2013, 02:46:51 pm »

Hi Unique Bundle,

This doesn't affect you, as you've registered during a promotional time, so you'll just have to choose one of the paid subscriptions once your Free months expire. Here is our Pricing Policy.
Unique Bundle

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2013, 12:24:58 pm »

I too am new to on-line shop/iCraft, and joined because it seemed affordable.  I had given myself 6-9 months to see how it worked for me, so if fees and/or monthly get too high, I would have to close down my shop.  I'm just getting going, took me longer than most to get up and running, and have approx. 3 more months on my plan.  I'm a bit concerned, as the structure when I joined, is what made it seem worth giving it a try.  I have had one sale only to this point, so I can't speak of numbers yet.  I just know if it changes dramatically, I will not be able to continue. 
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2013, 10:52:38 pm »

Hi Unique Bundle,

We are not changing our fees. What you see on the current Pricing Policy is what will be there later. Like I said, this post doesn't apply to you, so just disregard it. Thanks!
Pages: 1 [2]  All  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Phasing out Free Subscription option
Jump to:  
Click