Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  A Customer of mine would like to leave my shop Feedback, how can she do it?
Pages: [1]
Author

A Customer of mine would like to leave my shop Feedback, how can she do it?

LaskaBoutique

« on: February 25, 2012, 01:51:16 pm »

I was able to get a wonderful customer who found me here, and her purchase is almost completed. How can she leave feedback at my shop about her experience with me/my shop?

I thought you could click where it says "feedback" but you can't, so how can she go about leaving my shop feedback?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 01:29:48 am »

Hi KatzJewelry,

Customers can leave feedback on their purchases by going to My Purchases page and clicking on the order number. We email people a link to the order details page 2 weeks after their purchase when they've received their purchase.
However, I don't see any recorded sales with your store. Did she buy it through iCraft? If not, she won't be able to leave feedback on your store.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 01:35:49 am by iCraft Admin »
LaskaBoutique

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 07:16:56 pm »

Yes thank you for your input into the situation. Yes she did order from me, but not from here. It's ok, I've found a way to use her feedback. by the way is it allowed/ok if I use a quote (by my customer) in my profile page? She's my first internet customer and that's the best way I could think of, of using her feedback. I hope it's ok. It's not that big of a deal is it?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 08:42:07 pm »

Sure, you can add your customer's testimonials to your profile page.
However, next time try to convince your customers to place order through the website, since that's where they found you. This way you can start building your positive feedback score and user comments on your store.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  A Customer of mine would like to leave my shop Feedback, how can she do it?
Jump to:  
Click