Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Need your Help with Help section :)
Pages: [1]
Author

Need your Help with Help section :)

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: January 13, 2012, 02:48:04 am »

Hello iCraft Sellers,

We are working right now on adding Tips/FAQs in our new Help section (should be live next week) that would make it easier for iCraft buyers to choose right products and answer some of their frequently asked questions related to various products.

What I was wondering if some of you could write up "Buying Guides" or Question/Answer type of articles for our "Buyers' Help" section on buying specific products on the site, or simply share a few ideas here.

Think about the questions that buyers frequently ask you and how you answer them. What do buyers often forget to check before placing an order or what are the reasons for returns? I am sure you could provide some useful tips to buyers who are browsing our website.

Examples of articles would be:
  • How to choose right sizes for handmade clothes?
  • What to look for when choosing handmade jewelry?
  • How to care for hand-knitted items? etc.

What's in it for you?
  • Since you are writing about a Product Category in which you have products, you could use your own products for demonstrating your point. (You get the credit for the article and extra exposure for your products)
  • Next time your buyer asks you the same question, you could simply point them to the Help article that your wrote.
  • Make it easier for buyers to Buy your Products and make shopping on iCraft easier  Wink

If you'd like to contribute to our Help section, simply post your articles in the "Tips for Buying Handmade" Blog Category or email us your articles at service@icraftgifts.com I can't guarantee that every single article will be published, but we'll definitely review and consider all of them.

Thanks everyone!  Kiss
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 08:35:59 pm by iCraft Admin »
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Need your Help with Help section :)
Jump to:  
Click