Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Local Finds & Upcoming Shows  >  Made by Hand show 2011
Pages: [1]
Author

Made by Hand show 2011

Ahkriti

« on: November 03, 2011, 09:59:08 am »

Please come by to the Made By Hand Show 2011 -

Saturday, November 5, 2011 at the International Centre, Hall1, Mississauga.
11 am to 7 pm

Over 100 handmade goodies will be up at this show.
I will be there too. (Indian inspired ethnic jewellery by Ahkriti) My booth is No 87. Please come by and say Hello!

See you'll!

For details, please click on the link. Entry is FREE with the copy of the flyer.

Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 11:30:19 pm »

Darnit - I have a jam packed day that day... I really wanted to go though.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 02:25:58 pm »

I'm glad I made it there and got to meet you, Ahkriti!  I'm sure my sister will love her new earrings (I'm holding them until Xmas).

How did your day turn out?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 09:17:47 pm »

That's great to see people connecting offline as well.
Looks like Ahkriti's got a new fan now.  Wink
Ahkriti

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 11:48:57 am »

Hello! Was so nice to meet you Lisa! I really liked that you came by on Saturday! Good to see a face right?

What a learning  experience I had! Got some tips from other artists and shared my views and I think we will have some new artists on icraft as well because I told them about it being Canadian, local  and how its helped me as a home based artist.

Well, my day seemed okay. I covered my booth rental cost and a wee bit more. But I think my overall presentation was a bit sad! My earring holder looked busy and I think I needed more props more glam and glitter. Anyways, next year...I will be all geared up.

The best thing is that I have been invited to another show which is in January...but unfortunately its a Bridal one and I don't think I fit the bill for this one! My style is casual glam... But its great that I could do some networking!

SarahMars

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 12:48:03 am »

It looks like it was a successful event for you AhKriti!
Sometimes making good connections worth more in a long run than making a lot of quick sales.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2011, 01:30:15 am »

Thank you for referring iCraft to other crafters, AhKriti!   Kiss
It would be great to see more Torontonians joining our site.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2011, 06:32:33 pm »

I met Thunderpeep too - she's on iCraft as well.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Local Finds & Upcoming Shows  >  Made by Hand show 2011
Jump to:  
Click