Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Question about Vacation Mode
Pages: [1]
Author

Question about Vacation Mode

GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« on: October 01, 2011, 07:36:43 pm »

Is there a way to put in a custom message to a buyer when they check out? I would like to put in my trip dates relative to shipping.

Zibbet has mode 1 (hide/hold all in the shop) and mode 2 - mode 2 keeps all your items visible, but you can put in a special message to show at checkout and show in the email sent after payment.

Etsy has a feature that shows when you hide all items - to notify the visitor when the shop opens up again. That is a neat feature (although I have never used it, I have seen it in other shops).

Is there any way I can get a message to the shopper? I put a notice in my announcement but some people don't come into the shop that way.

Just wondering - I did not see anything in my back office.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 02:37:35 pm »

That's a great idea, Linda!  Smiley

We'll definitely add a custom message field for sellers to add travel times and expected delivery times around holidays etc., so this important message could be communicated to customers at the checkout and in our Order Confirmation email. Thanks again! I'll keep you posted.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Question about Vacation Mode
Jump to:  
Click