Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  BRAG BOARD
Pages: 1 2 [All]
Author

BRAG BOARD

dragonkaty

Administrator

« on: March 22, 2011, 06:57:15 pm »

Have you had any great successes recently? Made a really big sale? Won an award for your work? Been featured in the media? Found a picture of a celebrity wearing your product?

Don’t be shy: BRAG about it!

Let us all know about your successes, so we can bask in your glory and celebrate with you.
Spotted Paw Creations

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 09:09:27 am »

For the past two years I have won 1st place for my card entry at the local fair.  Smiley  I wonder what will happen this year.  The theme is Get Well.  I have not found a image I like yet.  The fair is in late September so I have lots of time.
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 12:34:54 pm »

Congratulations! We'll keep our fingers crossed for you in September
Little Village Naturals

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 08:56:01 pm »

I was reviewed/featured the other day for the work I do for my Canadian Community, and I was so honoured to have been thought of & supported like that.  I feel very proud & would love to share!

My review received by Today's Review ON..
http://todaysreviewon.blogspot.com/2011/04/todays-review-on-follow-me-im-canadian.html

Thanks so much for allowing me to share!  Smiley
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 04:17:11 pm »

Congrats, Tanya! That is a nice article.
Little Village Naturals

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 11:17:56 am »

Thank you very much!  I appreciate that you went by & checked it out!  Smiley
PetiteTuques

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2011, 10:08:19 am »

My hats were reviewed on TV!

It was during the show Daytime with Susan Cook-Scheerer, and Erica Kloetstra from bassgiraffe.com

Here's the video segment: http://youtu.be/V10nRa6MiLk

Erica did an awesome job, as always.
Maple Leaf

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2011, 11:20:00 am »

That's a great publicity. Your hats look wondeful, PetiteTuques. Congrats!  Grin
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2011, 12:44:19 pm »

Thanks for letting us know, PetiteTuques! Happy to hear you were featured on TV. That's very exciting!  Grin

I've now added a Brag Board Playlist on out YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/iCraftHQ and adding this video to it. Also posted a comment on that video with the link to your store, so people could find you after they watch the video.

If anyone else has videos either where you were featured or videos that you've created, please let us know. We'll feature them on our YouTube channel too.
PetiteTuques

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2011, 09:07:33 pm »

That's awesome Admin- I'll have to check it out Smiley I know you want to have more videos, and it's been on my to-do list, so I'll try harder! What do you think about commercial type videos? Rather than interviews? That's what I'd like to do ..
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2011, 06:22:23 pm »

Woo hoo!  Congrats on the feature, Petite!  They were very flattering about your lovely tuques!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2011, 02:18:40 pm »

I have a feature coming up!  "The Howler" is the newsletter for the Southern Ontario Animal Rescue (SOAR).  SOAR is a small, local dog rescue that rescues and rehomes dogs through foster care.  In the last 5 years, they have found forever homes for over 100 dogs.  I started my business with an eye towards supporting them.  I teach cardmaking and paper crafting workshops where a portion of the workshop fee is donated to them.  I also have cards in my shop with a portion of the fee going to them.  (Last year, my creative workshop crew and I produced about 50 cards for them to give out during the Christmas season to save them from having to buy cards.)

So, they are putting a blurb in their June newsletter about my cards.  I have given them both my online venue web addresses so iCraft might get a wee bit of exposure too!

Lisa.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2011, 02:40:38 pm »

wow, that's great news, Lisa. Congrats!
So happy for you, and thank you for remembering to mention iCraft! Grin
It's wonderful that you find time in your busy life to help Animal Rescue.

We are actually planning to create a page listing all shops on iCraft that support charities and different causes. That's something we were planning to do, since Christine wrote a blog post about Layla Grace when so many creators helped to raise the funds for a little girl. https://icraftgifts.com/blog/part-1-paying-it-forward-for-layla-grace-charity-laylagrace-157.php
We thought it would be great to showcase all those people who are so selfless and always ready to help others, our own iCraft heroes.

We also have a lot of cancer awareness jewelry on the site, but it's not easy to find it. We wanted to consolidate all those products in one place. So, that's something we might release in a near future...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 02:48:12 pm by iCraft Admin »
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2011, 12:02:16 pm »

Here's my feature!
http://soardogrescue.ca/admin/uploaded/News/Howler%205.2.pdf
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2011, 01:19:27 pm »

Any recent news?
Spotted Paw Creations

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2011, 03:40:09 pm »

Some of my cards that I have in a store in Stayner ( a small town close to me) sold! Smiley
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011, 09:11:08 pm »

Congrats!!  It's is consignment or wholesale?  Maybe you could do a little blog post about the store and what they carry and why you chose it for local traffic to read. Smiley
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2011, 04:59:37 pm »

Great idea! Always looking for great blog posts.

Congrats Spotted Paw!
Spotted Paw Creations

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2011, 05:24:09 pm »

@ Fairy Cardmaker, it is a consignment store.  What a good idea to do a blog.  It will put some time aside next week to do that!
Spotted Paw Creations

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2011, 06:21:13 pm »

The local fair in my area was last weekend.  I won 1st place for my card!  Third year in a row!  Grin
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2011, 10:06:13 pm »

Congrats Spotted Paw! So happy for you Grin
Ahkriti

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2011, 12:04:19 pm »

Congratulations Spotted Paw! That's a real hat trick! Smiley
PetiteTuques

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2012, 09:10:59 pm »

I just made a video using Animoto and have to share it!

http://animoto.com/play/YSE07VkRr3okNAACTnFD8w

Is it possible to post it on the iCraft youtube channel? Or my channel? I'll have to check that out.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2012, 03:02:43 am »

Hi PetiteTuques,

You can post it to your YouTube channel and we'd add it then to our "Member Uploads" playlist.
I'd only suggest adding a link to your iCraft store in that video too, to give users an option of purchasing your products from different places.
Pages: 1 2 [All]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  BRAG BOARD
Jump to:  
Click