Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Marketing & Advertising  >  Tweet the iCraft Blog by RSS
Pages: [1]
Author

Tweet the iCraft Blog by RSS

GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« on: March 19, 2011, 09:42:10 am »

You can create an automatic feed to your twitter account(s) for the iCraft blog. There are so many really interesting and great articles created by our iCraft members.

The reason you would want to do this is to keep your Twitter active with relevant tweets, even if you don't have time for your Twitter tweeting!

This can bring more traffic to iCraft, give you more "social currency" with relevant topics, and that is just a great thing for all of us.

I use www.TwitterFeed.com. TwitterFeed will let you create feeds to multiple Twitter accounts and your Facebook accounts. I just set up my Four twitter accounts to get the iCraft blog feed.I also have my own three blogs setup to feed.

Realize that this will not be bombarding your twitter network. You can select how many to send per specific timeline.

I have it set up for two per hour, knowing that my own blogging is very sporadic so there is nothing going on in multiples per hour! It may be a nice flow!

Go to www.TwitterFeed.com and follow the instructions. It is very easy. Then sit back with your beverage of choice and let TwitterFeed do the work!

dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 03:51:20 pm »

Thanks so much for posting this, Linda. Great advice.
Reframed

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 02:40:09 pm »

I'm getting an error message when I put the feed link into Twitterfeed. Any idea if there is a more current one to use?

Thanks!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 12:24:17 am »

Hi Reframed,
What RSS URL you are using and where did you copy it from? I emailed you working Blog RSS URL. Hope that's what you were looking for.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 12:39:11 am by iCraft Admin »
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Marketing & Advertising  >  Tweet the iCraft Blog by RSS
Jump to:  
Click