Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  Spotted Paw is Now Selling Art!
Pages: [1]
Author

Spotted Paw is Now Selling Art!

Spotted Paw Creations

« on: March 07, 2011, 05:38:16 pm »

Hi! 

I am now selling art!  I entered this piece in a local art show a few weeks ago with some interesting feedback.  One of the people running the show said I should think about doing more.  I thought I would post it here to see what other comments I get before moving forward.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 05:45:13 pm »

Hey! congrats on your positive feedback.  i'm off to go and check it out on your site.
Cheers
Christine
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 06:04:10 pm »

Very cool! I love the blue against the red and the starkness of the white behind it all. The idea of this flower pixilated and then 3 D'd on the board is tough for my little brain to wrap around. Your photo is straight on so you don't get to see the 3D depth of the picture as well. But it still looks very striking! What an incredible amount of work and talent here!

Also would be nice to see the picture with some background behind it so you can feel its size and presence in a room.

Hey good on you for venturing into new areas! Do what you enjoy most!

cheers
Christine
Spotted Paw Creations

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 06:17:07 pm »

Thank you for the comments.  I have some side views if you click on more photos.  I guess I should play around a bit more with my camera to see if I can get a better shot for the first photo people will see.
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 07:45:25 pm »

Very nice piece! Will have to feature it in an upcoming iCraft buyers' newsletter (unless it sells before then!).

Congratulations on the art show feedback.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 10:47:06 pm »

Silly me... The first time I looked for extra photos they didn't come up but i tried again and yes... perfect. I can see the layering that you did. Amazing work! Maybe I should clean my glasses  Shocked

Go for it girl!

Cheers
Christine
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  Spotted Paw is Now Selling Art!
Jump to:  
Click