Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  New Items in Shop
Pages: [1]
Author

New Items in Shop

Tatters and Rose

« on: April 25, 2010, 10:57:53 am »

Hello, thank you for stopping by.
I have just put these two new items in my shop and I would like to know what you like or dislike about them, I wont be offended, all feedback is appreciated Smiley   Embarrassed Smiley

#page has been deleted#
#page has been deleted#
PetiteTuques

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 10:27:45 pm »

I like them, black is definitely a good color to go with. I'm not a big fan of foral prints, but that's just me. I think you are taloring for a older crowd, over 40? The one I especially like is the Pretty Camisole, which is something I could see myself wearing.. https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/20332/pretty-camisole.php

I do suggest changing your photos to include the heads of your models, cuz I like to see them smiling wearing the clothes, it gives the impression that it is comfortable to wear..

Hope this helps!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 11:41:41 am »

Oh I like them!

I am over 40... ehemmmm, cough cough...  The dress is pretty although I personally wouldn't wear a belt like that anymore. ... just not comfortable.  I like boat neck. Very pretty fabric and a jersey would be very comfy and very flexible.

Trousers... I love the short look. Pleats are not big with me anymore ) but in case they are back I may be behind the fashion a bit. Linen is luxe in my mind and I do love pockets!!!

I don't mind not having head or feet because I see many cutoffs.  Maybe check some of the blogs and other stores that are selling clothing and check how they make their modeled items stand out.

I think you have some classic pieces there.

Here's an idea... what about doing some mix and match outfits... What about adding a white or black or red knit jacket to pull it all together. Add some simple patterned tanks to go with the shorts. Then link your listings together by mentioning a co-ordinating top or sweater.

Working/ career "older women" tend to buy "outfits" so that it is easier to get dressed in the morning.

Anyways.... back to your original question.... you have some lovely items there. Clearly target your buyer when you are promoting them.

Hope that helps Smiley

Tatters and Rose

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 04:26:08 pm »

Oh I like them!

I am over 40... ehemmmm, cough cough...  The dress is pretty although I personally wouldn't wear a belt like that anymore. ... just not comfortable.  I like boat neck. Very pretty fabric and a jersey would be very comfy and very flexible.

Trousers... I love the short look. Pleats are not big with me anymore ) but in case they are back I may be behind the fashion a bit. Linen is luxe in my mind and I do love pockets!!!

I don't mind not having head or feet because I see many cutoffs.  Maybe check some of the blogs and other stores that are selling clothing and check how they make their modeled items stand out.

Here's an idea... what about doing some mix and match outfits... What about adding a white or black or red knit jacket to pull it all together. Add some simple patterned tanks to go with the shorts. Then link your listings together by mentioning a co-ordinating top or sweater.

Working/ career "older women" tend to buy "outfits" so that it is easier to get dressed in the morning.

Anyways.... back to your original question.... you have some lovely items there. Clearly target your buyer when you are promoting them.

Hope that helps Smiley

Thank you for your comprehensive feedback. Had a look at your store some very nice cushions there.
Tatters and Rose

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 04:31:55 pm »

Oh I like them!

Hope that helps Smiley

Yes it is very helpful, all feedback is helpful. I am still testing the waters here at icraft, not sure how much traffic there is here to commit to displaying a wide sellection. Have looked at other clothing store and their sale appears to be slow.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 02:07:10 am »

Hi RICH MIX FASHION,

We know it's hard to get sales with limited number of items in the store. You get a lot more exposure (and sales) with more products.
We are actually planning to run a short campaign in May and sell a package of 12 months of unlimited product postings for only $50/year.  Shocked
This way we hope to increase the number of products posted on the site and allow more people to "test the waters", as you put it, but with more products. This deal will be available to new and existing customers. I'll have more details later, so stay tuned!  Grin
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 10:34:32 pm »

OooO this sounds juicy.
Craft Boutique

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2010, 02:57:44 am »

Lovely! Can't wait to see the details.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2010, 11:57:40 pm »

Sounds good!

More product means more traffic.

Yup I need to get listing again.

...and thank you for your kind words RichMix

Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  New Items in Shop
Jump to:  
Click