Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  Bootcamp #3
Pages: 1 2 [All]
Author

Bootcamp #3

PillowThrowDecor

« on: October 15, 2009, 12:05:15 pm »

Get ready everyone...

We start again November 1. I can hardly wait.  I know how much more organized and energized when I have all my bootcamp buddies around me! It has been a busy summer and fall so far, but I want to work smarter not harder.

For me, Bootcamp has helped me grow my pillow and throw business as well as my drapery clientele in my community. Great customer contacts, super helpful icraft connections and a huge education on internet marketing that has been a real blast, are just some of the best bits of Bootcamp.

I was listening to an online marketing webinar the other night whereby the speaker was encouraging listeners to join up for a monthly mentoring program for a fee (and it wasn't cheap!). The beauty of icraftgifts.com Sellers' Bootcamp Program is FREE.  We have in the past offered a signup gift ... free month of membership but that allowed people to sign up and not participate. So we are dropping that but will be rounding up some sponsors and giveaways.

If you want to learn about marketing, increasing sales online and locally, meeting people you will learn soooo much from, organizing and   efficiency, getting MOTIVATED, and have some fun... jump in!

Sign up for the Nov. 1 Bootcamp here or make sure your Bootcamp "check box" is marked in your profile.  It will be Back to Basics with some advanced activities too.

Leave me a note here and let me know that you are in.

Cheers
Christine

PS More to follow soon!
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 08:15:34 am »

I'm in - I need it. Got lazy over the summer and am ready to make sales happen!
Sarah Ranes

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 08:24:30 am »

I would like to join the bootcamp!
Winged Heart Studio

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 09:15:35 am »

I am so excited to get going on this and really like how we are going to be looking at local marketing ops as well as online! Thank you!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 05:08:45 pm »

Glad to hear that you are in.

Just go back to your own account information and make sure you have checked off the bootcamp box.

Looking forward to meeting you more in bootcamp.

Cheers

Christine
CarolineGraceJewelry

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 10:26:40 pm »

I'd like to sign up for the boot camp, but I cannot find the "sign up" box in my profile. Can someone give me some help? Thanks!
iCraft Admin

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 10:46:20 pm »

Hi Caroline,

You need to register as a Creator (aka Seller) and pay one-time registration fee in order to see Bootcamp checkbox on your Profile page.
It looks like you've registered as a Buyer/Fan.
You can change that setting in your Profile https://icraftgifts.com/member_profile.php
Simply check "YES, I want to sell my products!", add more info for your Exhibit and click "Update my Profile" button.
Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!
Naturliche

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2009, 04:38:43 pm »

Boot#3!
I'm ready!  I have been on a bit of a hiatus due to personal things ~ but Christmas is coming and I'm ready to get going again.  Just put in 3 orders for supplies and I"m ready to get going!
Dancing Monkey Jewelry

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 03:25:27 pm »

I'm looking forward to Bootcamp #3! I can really use a re-booting of my shop. Cheesy
Unicorn Creations

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2009, 12:27:59 am »

I'm ready!  I know I need some serious help with my shop, this will be a wonderful experience, I have heard so much about bootcamp.  I cannot wait!

Rhonda :lol:
storybeader

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2009, 01:19:17 pm »

This is #3 !?  Great!    :lol:

Very excited to start.  I've been online almost two years now, and don't sell too much.  "What's wrong?" I ask myself.  I'm hoping you all can help.  And I'm willing to help others.  

Much better than a workout, at the gym!   :wink:

{:-Deb
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2009, 01:20:16 am »

Bootcamp starts in a day. looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Zoom zoom......

Christine
wabibrookstudio

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2009, 09:02:25 am »

Am I too late?  I signed up a long time ago, couldn't do it then but would like to take part now.  What do I do next?  Where do I go?  Help me oh fearless leader!  Smiley
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2009, 11:51:02 am »

No not too late.

The best place to jump in is yesterday and do the previous assignments if and when you get the time... or do the quick and easy marketing tasks like order cards, put your signature on Outlook, etc

Get something new listed and post here so you get some front and center attention and we can all help start building your views.

We are focusing on twitter today and if you are brand new to twitter than sSTART HERE AND WORK BACKWARDS THROUGH THE ASSIGNMENTS IF AND WHEN U HAVE TIME.

You go girl!
I am so glad that you came late and didn't walk away.

and for the rest of you that get behind... DON'T HIDE!!!

I will try and make my lesson plan so that you can always jump back in if you fall off for a few days.  At the beginning of each lesson you will see that I am building a "table of contents" so you can quickly review and grab what you can.  Hope this format helps.

Cheers

Christine
wabibrookstudio

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2009, 02:24:43 pm »

I know this is probably right in front of me, but I'm just not seeing it - where do I find the assignments?
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2009, 02:38:29 pm »

This link  https://icraftgifts.com/forum/b16/announcements-and-amp-daily-assignments///
will bring you to the page with all the bootcamp chatter.

The most recent posts are at the top... with the oldest posts at the bottom.The different "assignments" threads are not in numerical order nor are the responses by bootcampers in the "what happened" threads because they jump to the top when there is a recent response.

If you get lost again just post somewhere in bootcamp and we'll find you... no worries... you'll get the hang of it as it is a bit confusing becasue there is a lot of action in the forum right now.

So happy you're here!

Christine

As you are just jumping in I suggest you start with Day 4 Assignment here..
https://icraftgifts.com/forum/1034/day-4-icraft-bootcamp-assignment/

You will post your response or questions here
https://icraftgifts.com/forum/1035/day-4-icraft-bootcamp-what-happened-today/

Quote from: "wabibrookstudio"
I know this is probably right in front of me, but I'm just not seeing it - where do I find the assignments?
wabibrookstudio

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2009, 02:44:11 pm »

Thank you, Christine!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2009, 02:58:12 pm »

There are lots of Bootcampers here to help you so you go ahead and ask when you need something.

Cheers

Christine
Pages: 1 2 [All]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  Bootcamp #3
Jump to:  
Click